• Made of continuous carbon fibers reinforced polymer.
• Two Humerus nails are available
– Standard Humerus nail with 5° bending at its proximal end.
– Proximal Humerus Nail with four way locking at the proximal end.
• The screw holes are threaded for enhanced screw fixation.
• The nail cap is made of composite material and is radiolucent.
• Radiopaque markers around the drill holes and along the nails’ length axis facilitate positioning and drilling.
• CarboFix Humerus nails are FDA cleared and CE marked
• Radiolucent: Superior fracture imaging.
• Unparalleled fatigue strength.
• Improved modulus of elasticity.
• No artifacts in CT & MRI due to the nail.
• Advantageous in pathological fractures
Shaft Ø (mm)
Proximal Ø (mm)
180, 200, 220, 240, 260, 280
• Proximal Screws: Ø4.5mm
• Distal Screws: Ø4.0mm
* CarboFix nails & plates are supplied sterile
** CarboFix nails & plates are also known as Piccolo Composite® nails & plates